Almost all modern-day individuals are ready to leave no stone unturned for gaining a flawless skin free of blemishes, zits, dark circles, and the tell-tale signs of aging. While investing in expensive cosmetics available and adhering to CTM or cleansing-toning-moisturising technique is outright necessary, one must also be aware of certain other essential tips such as removing makeup, strictly following a balanced diet, exercising regularly, avoiding sun exposure as much as possible, etc. Know more by checking out the below-mentioned pointers.
- Removing makeup thoroughly before going to bed every night is extremely essential because if the skin is not allowed to breathe for a stipulated period, it can severely breakout. And none of us obviously likes to deal with acne or blackheads, isn’t it? While there are many products found in the market, I would personally ask you to clean your face and other body parts with olive oil because apart from extracting out undesirable particles, it also nourishes.
- Even though many do tend to forget or not pay any sort of attention altogether, exfoliation is utterly important. The procedure successfully provides relief from dead skin cells and paves way for a brighter complexion. Rather than depending upon the solutions sold in brick-and mortar stores or online outlets, you can make your own exfoliator by mixing walnut powder with yogurt and water.
- Staying hydrated would most certainly allow your skin to glow. Try to drink at least eight glasses of water every day as well as consume fruits and vegetables with high water content such as cucumber, cantaloupe, orange, watermelon, grapefruit, and strawberry. Doing so would effectually flush out all the toxins present. Now isn’t that absolutely amazing?
- We are aware of the popular adage-‘You are what you eat’. Keeping a note of your daily intake can surely improve your skin a lot. According to research, a diet loaded with Vitamin C and low in sugars and fats can rejuvenate your external image in absolutely no time. Not eating fermented, fried, and spicy food items, citrus fruits, salt, etc. is considered beneficial.
- While not venturing out during the day and keeping away from sun forever is not possible, applying substantial amounts of sunscreen containing SPF 30 or more along with wearing hats and summer jackets could most certainly offer maximum protection. According to the top-notch Glebe doctors, ultraviolet radiation can damage genetic material, which in turn often leads to skin cancer.
- Exercising regularly can enhance blood circulation and boost cleansing process of your entire body. Even if you cannot afford to work out in a gym, make sure to run, jog, walk for long distances, cycle, swim, or perform yoga. Skipping skincare after a rigorous exercise session can be a disadvantage. Use toner prior to heading out for decreasing oil production and Shea butter after coming back to moisturise.
- Sleeping for at least seven to eight hours would allow your skin to naturally heal and soothe. When hitting the sheets, please do keep all distractions at bay. Switching off the cell phone, shutting down the computer, and turning off the television is believed to be advantageous.
Taking the tips specified above into consideration and implementing them with maximum caution would most certainly let individuals have smooth skin for a prolonged period. No maintenance, on the other hand, can unfortunately wear out all layers, and hamper outer appearance to a great extent.