Arthritis- The Pain In The Joints
Pain and stiffness in the joints most commonly known as arthritis. It is a term associated with more than a hundred conditions of joints. That causes hindrance to the smooth working of the joints. It is generally found in people of age more than 65 years. The simple logic is that the excess use of the cartilage in the joints gets deteriorated and hence disturbs the functioning of joints and causes pain.
However, there are more than a hundred types of arthritis with the most common type of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is generally due to deteriorated bones cartilages that causes friction that leads to for the damage and inflammation in the joints. This kind of arthritis is limited to a particular joint most of the time.
In the case of rheumatoid arthritis, the pain is throughout the body. It happens because our immune system attacks the healthy joints so one can say that it is an autoimmune disease. For such cases, doctors prescribe to depend more on natural approaches such as best ayurvedic oil for arthritis then taking medication. Apart from old age, many reasons cause arthritis that are:
- Obesity is a disease in itself. However, it gives way to many other ailments. Such as diabetes, arthritis, hypertension and many more.
- A poor lifestyle, no time for your body that is no exercise or yoga and no meditation.
- Healthy diets improve your immune system. Also, the strengthens your joints with essentials nutrients your joints.
Like any other disease in the world, it is also curable. There are some measures that you can take to get better results that are listed here:
- You can improve your immunity of joints but taking nutritional diets.
- You can boost your body immunity by adopting a lifestyle that has time for regular exercise and yoga. That relives stress from your muscles and joints because of sitting in a particular posture for a long time.
- To cope with the arthritis pain, you should indulge in meditation. Meditation reduces stress that further lowers the inflammation and pain.
- Another helpful advisor to add turmeric as much as you can in your dishes as it contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that helps in fighting arthritis.
- Massaging is another thing that can comfort arthritis pain as it improves the blood circulation of that area. While massaging you can try heat and cold method which is basically to apply heat water bottle and the back of ice on the place of pain. In this therapy is said that hit bottles open the blood vessels that further help in the blood flow in that area in the cold helps in the tightening of the blood vessel to reduce inflammation.
However, there are various nature-based supplements that you can take to aid in arthritis such as best ayurvedic oil for knee pain. This ayurvedic oil helps in pain relief. One can switch to it for massaging and get relieved in times of chronic pain in the joints.