Have you ever wondered why other women have smooth and healthy skin? You have everything in your skin care routine, but why is your skin so different from the others? Maybe you are lacking one very important skin care product – a good facial toner! Sometimes, we think that a facial wash will do the job in cleaning our face. A dermatologist once said that the secret weapon to healthy skin is a face toner.
Facial Toner – What Can It Do For Your Skin?
If you have oily or acne-prone skin type, a good toner should be part of your skincare routine. It is not to find a trusted toner in the market these days. You can even https://www.clarins.com.sg/body/bust-care-350/! If you want to achieve extra cleansing after you wore your makeup all day, then you should consider purchasing a good facial toner soon. Here’s what a toner can do for your skin:
- Shrink Pores. Pores can become too large for your liking. You might need a toner for that. Use just a small amount of toner on a soft cotton pad or ball and blot it gently while wiping your face with it to remove any excess oil. This can instantly make your pores look smaller too.
- Restores Your Skin’s pH Balance. Our skin is acidic and it should have a pH balance between 5 and 6. But with the alkaline content on the soap that you are using, the pH balance can go crazy. Your skin has to work overtime so that it can return to its normal pH levels and this can result in excess oil. Use a toner to help restore your skin’s pH balance.
- Moisturizer and Protection. Your facial toner can act as a moisturizer because most of these products are humectants. This means that they can help bind the moisture to your skin. Toners can also add a layer of protection to your skin. They close your pores and would tighten the cell gaps after you cleanse with it. Thus, it will reduce the penetration of impurities and contaminants deep into your skin.
- Keeps Your Skin Refreshed. If you cannot wash your skin right away and you need to remove the oil and dirt that makes your skin sticky and feel dirty, then you can use your facial toner. This will leave your skin feeling revitalized on the go.
- Prevent Hair Ingrown. Many facial toners contain glycolic acid and other alpha hydroxy acids. These ingredients can help prevent facial ingrown hairs. It will add a radiant glow to your skin.
Facial toners are just some of the most neglected skin care products. Little did we know that they are in fact one of the most important ones! If you do not have it yet in your skincare routine, then it is time to find the best and the most trusted facial toner in beauty and health stores. If you already have one, just continue using it. You will thank yourself for this extra step in your skincare once you reach the phase in your life where your skin starts to age.