A simple letter filled with magical words goes a long way. There is no denying that a letter that expresses love and concern becomes a keepsake for life. Since genuine words of gratitude make everybody’s day, why don’t we seize this opportunity to write a letter to our sibling to convey our unspoken love?
Rather than purchasing gifts for our siblings, writing a letter will take us a long way.
We have curated a list of beautiful quotes that will strengthen the bond with our siblings this RakshaBandhan with words:
Rakhi Quotes For This Season
For the Funny Sibling:
- “My brother has the coolest sister. I am just saying.”
- “I smile because you are my brother. I laugh because I can do nothing about it.”
- “There are many benefits of being related to you. For example, I am your sibling. You’re welcome!”
- “Whenever I look at you, I lose faith in God because if you can happen to me, then anything can happen to me. Cheers to our wonderful bond.”
For the Bittersweet memories:
- “Thanks for giving me memories full of scoldings, fights, bruises, and drama. My childhood would have been so bland and boring without you.”
- “Those blessed with siblings can only understand the pain of sharing their chocolates, clothes, and drama.”
- “I can easily adjust with the craziest of the roommates. I once lived with my brother.”
- “My brother is a constant reminder that even parents can make mistakes.”
For the Mushy Love:
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
- “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.”
- “We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I’ll always be here.”
- “You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better sibling than you.”
For the one who lives far away:
- “Even if we are not together, there’s always this strong bond that keeps us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries. You’re priceless to me!”
- “Brothers are like street lights along the road. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
- “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time, but the love we share will only grow.”
- “The memories may fade away with time but the love and the special bond that we share will grow stronger with every passing day.”
What is RakshaBandhan?
Raksha Bandha is an Indian festival that celebrates the bond between a brother and a sister. It is derived from two words: Raksha and Bandhan.
What is Raksha?
Raksha stands for the act of protection.
What is Bandhan?
Bandhan stands for the act of tying.
In simple terms, as per the Raksha Bandhan history, the festival is celebrated across the nation by tying rakhi and exchanging gifts between siblings.
As a brother, you can purchase personalised rakhi gifts for your sister based on her personality.
The personalised rakhi gifts add a special touch and showcase the number of efforts that you have put in while choosing a gift.
Surprise your siblings, be it a brother or a sister with Rakhi Quotes For This Season or heartfelt words and watch them break into a big bear hug this RakshaBandhan!